If I've understood this correctly all I have to do to receive one of these great gifts is to address a letter (I assume) to the Bridgnorth Stamp Co, C/- (M), Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
I will then receive in return one offer (from the six listed options) absolutely free.
I've told my mum and dad.
I've enclosed a 3d stamp for the return postage.
I'm even going to cough up some extra from my hard earned lolly for some extra items.
I have an envelope.
And a pen.
I'm very excited.
I'm really looking forward to those 9 triangular stamps and making sure that those 133 all different stamps are indeed all different. However should I request a stamp album or the 10 Olympic and sports stamps? Decisions decisions.
This stamp advertisement is on the back cover of War Picture Library 136 Last Ditch, published 1962.
In any event Bridgnorth looks like a nice place to visit.
Gas, People, Motorcycles
-
This is the back side of the gas station. Note the big wire that comes out
of it. I am fine with it, buildings have wires coming out of them all the
ti...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment