Friday, January 25, 2013

Cover of the Week Air Ace Picture Library 527 Out of Control.

If you saw this sitting at the newsagent would you want to pick it up? I would! I bet you would as well!! Just look at it!!! This is one excellent piece of cover artwork. The only thing odd about it is the customary exclamation mark is missing from the title.

Besides that quirky anomaly when has a cover that shows so little shown so much? And it does it all in shades of grey, apart from that ghastly torn masthead.

I like how we don't even get to see the gunner's face - yet we know how tense this all is. We know how dangerous this all is. The title also tells us that something is out of control. I want to know exactly what it is.

Damn it! I'll pick this up. I want to know! As you should have guessed by now Air Ace Picture Library 527 Out of Control is a solid 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite