Thursday, July 24, 2014

More Idiots Above the Clouds


They must have been giving away pilot's wings on the day all this lot turned up. I suppose not being surprised is a good thing in a way - but it wont make any difference too the number of very large and very dangerous bullets that can rip through air frames and people who happen to get in the way. Also if I was in that flying thing I'd be thinking "who decided to make a war plane with so much glass in it?" 

The acknowledgment that there has to be more enemy aircraft around would also make me feel a whole lot safer and calmer - not!

I'm not saying I lack moral fibre, but if I was there I would be deliberately making my way to an exit door or hatch with my parachute about now. Auf Wiedersehen my little lemon drops...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite